February Service Hours - 3 hours

 


02/26/24

Today we put on an adoption drive/photo shoot as a collaboration between Tulane Athletics and a local dog shelter. We had 5 dogs on campus and brought the dogs around campus and took lots of photos with their adoption vests on to get the word out. It's so fun to be a part of an athletics department that puts on community service events for me to get involved with!

02/29/24

I volunteered in my first shift at the Reily Foods Kitchen. I got to work alongside a great group of retirees and we packed up meals for school children. I'm super excited to have found this opportunity because it's a bit more flexible with shifts than Let's PLAY which I wasn't able to get to anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAAC Holiday Community Service - NOVEMBER 3 hours

Let's P.L.A.Y. Tulane Medical School/Student-Athlete Community Outreach - 3 hours

Let's P.L.A.Y. 10/19/23 and 10/26/23 - 4 hr